|Contact for PhosphoSite®|
PhosphoSitePlus® is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License and is freely available for non-commercial purposes under the following conditions:
- When using PhosphoSitePlus® data or analyses in printed publications, I agree to include "PhosphoSitePlus®, www.phosphosite.org" at appropriate locations in the test and include the following citation in the bibliography: “Hornbeck PV, Kornhauser JM, Tkachev S, Zhang B, Skrzypek E, Murray B, Latham V, Sullivan M (2012) PhosphoSitePlus: a comprehensive resource for investigating the structure and function of experimentally determined post-translational modifications in man and mouse. Nucleic Acids Res. 40(Database issue), D261–70.”.
- When using information derived in whole or in part from PhosphoSitePlus® in databases or other digital resources, I agree to acknowledge "PhosphoSitePlus®, www.phosphosite.org" in location(s) deemed appropriate by Cell Signaling Technology.
- When using PhosphoSitePlus® data or analyses in oral presentations, I agree to include "PhosphoSitePlus®, www.phosphosite.org" at appropriate locations within the presentation.
For commercial use of the content of PhosphoSitePlus®, contact EditorPhosphoSite@cellsignal.com.
We welcome your feedback about PhosphoSitePlus®. If you wish to contribute to PhosphoSitePlus® by suggesting changes or additions to its content, please use the form below.
For all other issues, please send an e-mail to: EditorPhosphoSite@cellsignal.com
Please note that if you are submitting in vivo mammalian modification site not yet in PhosphoSitePlus® there must be compelling evidence that this site is phosphorylated in intact cell.
We are especially interested in including records that:
- first demonstrated that the site is phosphorylated in vivo, or
- demonstrate ground-breaking significance of particular phosphorylation sites.