Upon accessing PhosphoSitePlus® (PSP) data you are accepting these terms and conditions which govern your ability to access and use. PSP is licensed by Cell Signaling Technology (CST) for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License and the further terms listed below.
PSP is freely available to researchers within academic, governmental and other NPO institutions for a non-commercial use. Carefully consider, however, that when information derived from PSP is used in presentations, publications, including journals, books and online resources, attribution and the visual presentation of the data must be provided as follows:
- Source information must be included in the reference section of any publication: “Hornbeck PV, Zhang B, Murray B, Kornhauser JM, Latham V, Skrzypek E PhosphoSitePlus, 2014: mutations, PTMs and recalibrations. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 43:D512-20.”
- In web-based user interfaces, references to protein and modification site information derived from PSP must be directly hyperlinked to the corresponding protein/species page within the PSP Resource using the base URL www.phosphosite.org/uniprotAccAction with the UniPROT accession code appended. For example, modification sites within the human protein ANXA2 that are derived from PSP would be hyperlinked to: http://www.phosphosite.org/uniprotAccAction?id=P07355. Plus, online usages of PSP data must conspicuously include a link to these Terms and Conditions, and not to any other license. You must include a reference that the PSP data is not for commercial use.
- In bulk downloads from databases, information from PSP must be indicated in a column listing “PSP” as the source of the data with source information readily identified and on each download or download page a link to these Terms must be made clearly available to the user, accompanied with a warning that the PSP data is not for commercial use.
- In oral presentations, include attribution to "PhosphoSitePlus®, www.phosphosite.org" on pages that include information from PSP.
- Information from PSP must not be presented in a manner or location that is likely to cause confusion or mistake with respect to the licensing or source of the information, sponsorship or affiliation with any entity other than CST.
PSP information is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CST cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the data or information, in whole or in part even thought it makes every effort to present the data accurately. USE OF THE LICENSED PRODUCT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT USER'S RISK EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and federal laws, without regard to the application of principles of conflicts of law. You agree to jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for resolution of any dispute regarding these terms or PSP.
Adherence to these terms and those found in the Creative Commons License, integrated by reference here, are a condition of the license to access and use PSP for non-commercial purposes. All other uses are prohibited.
PLEASE NOTE: Commercial users must obtain a license prior to using PSP. Contact EditorPhosphoSite@cellsignal.com for terms of licensing.